Jumat, 30 Desember 2011

TKI saudi


survivors meet again the end of his blog ... I just want to know if it's a blog entry should list first google huh idiot on the internet linings .. he ... he advised not to use self-taught learning theory find themselves ha .. ha .... not think of it as something valuable experience, today as always I want to write more, but want a story about myself that as migrant workers .... he said hell yes .. foreign exchange heroes hopefully true, the news came from my friend who had first set out through sponsorship of its cost jakarta time friend 9juta objectives set out riyadh, well quite expensive as well for me who have no regular income, but my very strong feeling that time to follow in his footsteps so TKI, all because according to information I have obtained "he can conduct worship pilgrim, "oh this that makes my spirit, I was finally here and there looking for information on how to departure, although I do not understand the internet open internet links via the Internet and I found he suggested I come kejakarta I was given the address should I go, wow so I got was not only me who want / expect / tempt fate so many other migrants were even the same hopes as me, most of them from Central Java and East Java as it is dominated by a woman / women and they are not alone there his friends while I was just alone, most of them are paid first to sponsor an average of 10 million there is also a 7 million "for free even if woman he can pocket money", and they lived in shelters, there is already a week there is a 1-month but yet he can be jobs, let alone my own so my new minder could well add this soon, I've asked each candidate tki of Java that has been a month yet go "mas how long have here?" he answered just one month, I ask again "has been home yet mas? 'he's embarrassed because he has not answered because if people know their hometown and his family had left for saudi while still at the shelter so if so how come it feels .. high levels of shame, oh .. that's the way it turns out a small portion of the TKI, all that be a lesson for me to not give money in advance to the sponsor, but it also turned out to hit me with a variety of reasons I was finally handed over the money to the sponsor but not all I only gave 4 million only, after that I had to wait many months for it anyway I have to go back - back to jakarta bandung test he said "the time I use a motorcycle so pretty tired also use motor-jakarta bandung wah very tiring, maybe 10 x I commute Bandung - Jakarta finally told me if you want to pay off in the care then I do not regret it let me ask where his office after his office to thank God directly pay a month later I can go to saudi, just as the plane started flying I was began to realize that I might not be home for 2 years ahead, as though aware of hypnosis I began to feel uncomfortable when I got nervous and was not as comfortable as the atmosphere in Indonesia, oh .. this is how life become migrant workers in saudi all are completely different room just improvised, but thank God my boss was good so I do not feel at home even though I tried to settle at least at both ends meet until  2 years  InsyaAlloh course, I hope Allah gives me strength

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar