Jumat, 30 Desember 2011

story of my blog

assalamu alaikum,today the 19th of december 2011 was the first day I learned to write on this page for whatever his name but I see this is a blog, I say so because I am very clueless about computers with the internet, want to get a blog just to make it many times and did not work everytime i want to login constrained or maybe I'm wrong password is entered instead of the blog even log into google yes, I do not know, today I tried to make it more like the days of yesterday but for today I want to make a different that is not directly my cap but I am content with the words that I write this, so I'll either want to login again if still constrained by either a password or any login but instead to the blog to google, maybe for most people is a shame because the blog is not rare / foreign all people in the world have heard about blogs, but for me the plebeian longer ignorant about the Internet can create a blog alone is very happy especially will be able to login again and be able to write again as I want, ask for his prayers just hope I can log in again if I need to teach I'll be able to log on my blog again I say thank you for your attention apologize for writing and my words are not pleased wassalamu alaikum.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar